Senior HR Partner / HR Project Manager 60 - 100% (f/m/o)
Established in 1985, IPS offers competent and high-quality staff leasing and staff recruitment solutions. With our expert consultants, who have thorough experience in recruiting for the life sciences industry, we count the top global pharmaceutical organisations in Switzerland as our clents.
We close the gap!
For one of our clents in Basel, we are looking for a:
Senior HR Partner / HR Project Manager 60-100% (f/m/o)
- Support the Clients Business Assurance and Advisory team, the Clients Venture Fund as well as the Group BD&L team.
- Utilize consulting skills to influence, coach and provide feedback to leaders at all levels, ensuring our core values are lived every day and empower individual growth
- Directly influence the business strategy and translate the line function strategies to design and implement people and organizational interventions that support the vision while applying data driven and external insights with P&O metrics to deliver business outcomes with impact.
- Enhance leadership capabilities through coaching and drive client leadership teams to set up a solid governance structure, operating models and culture to enable and fulfil strategic business objectives.
- Lead the people and culture change agenda in partnership with People Partners across all levels of the client groups.
- Drive the talent agenda in partnership with the business, establishing quality succession planning for critical positions, development plans of key talent and talent strategy to build the leadership pipeline.
- 8+ years’ experience in P&O position, with working understanding of matrix organizations and relationships and 5+ years as a P&O business partner
- Degree in Business or HR Practice
- Extensive experience in proactively understanding business challenges and partnering with Senior Management to develop P&O mechanisms to deliver business plans.
- Have a personal impact and credibility to influence business leaders and key decision makers, and a proven set of consulting skills and breadth of HR knowledge that adds value to the business and broader P&O function
- Knowledge of P&O best practices and trends and the ability to identify practical solutions; help leaders articulate business strategy and purpose, and communicate this to the organization
- Fluent English, German as a plus
Please apply via our Website
Jetzt online bewerben
Telefon: 058 255 31 09