Administrative Assistant (m/f/o) 80-100%
For one of our clients in Rotkreuz, we are looking on a regular basis for a:
Administrative Assistant (m/f/o) 100%
The Administrative Assistant - Global Procurement Team provides primary administrative support to members of the Global Procurement team on a local site and global basis as needed. In addition, the role provides support to the Admin Team Coordinator as required.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Owns the timely implementation of all Artwork Changes that affect printed secondary packaging material for the assigned commercial product portfolio
- Manage multiple schedules including global (US, EU) meetings, and meeting with external parties
- Work within the broader admin team within PTS to ensure aligned work practices and leverage them for peer-to-peer learningCoordinates with all Stakeholders (Affiliate DRA, Global PDR, Global PTR, Site MSAT, Packaging Site Coordinator
- Coordinate onboarding/off-boarding and maintain org charts
- Manage visits by outside suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Help setup contracts for consultants
- Order catering and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events
- Track workspace allocation for CDMO members
- Administrative education, commercial diploma, project coordinator experience or similar education – Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in administrative assistance, or related task
- Excellent computer literacy, including MS Office, purchasing tools, financial systems, Sharepoint, Google C-Suite.
- Experience demonstrating attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills
- Able to handle routine and impromptu assignments with minimal supervision yet displays flexibility in taking direction from team members within the GP Organization and co-workers.
- Experience in working in teams
Please apply via our Website
Jetzt online bewerben
Telefon: 058 255 31 10